We accept most major insurances!
WELCOME TO FAMILY ORTHODONTICS
Your Orthodontists in Tacoma, WA
We wake every morning with one goal in mind — to offer the best orthodontic care to our patients. We know that every case is important and deserves our complete attention, and we are dedicated to giving that to you. Our office offers a number of services to help protect and improve your smile, including:
- Traditional Braces
- Clear Braces
Our skilled team at Family Orthodontics has worked with hundreds of patients to improve their dental health. You can trust us to help you as well. Call us today to schedule your first consultation.
WHY US, WHY NOW?
Committed to Your Child’s Smile and Safety
Given the recent events and changes surrounding COVID, our office knows parents are doing their best to keep their kids and families safe and healthy! Parents may be asking themselves, “Why should I take my kids to the dentist, why now?” or “Why should I chose this office?” Our dentists and staff are committed to keeping our patients, their families and our employee’s safe and healthy!
So, Why Choose Us As Your Kid’s Dental Provider?
- We’ve taken all the precautions to ensure our patients and their families are in a safe and healthy environment.
- Friendly and bi-lingual staff who understand what kiddo’s need and want for their dental care!
- Flexible scheduling options – book online with ease.
- Extended Hours of Operations (early and late evening appointments to accommodate busy parent’s schedule.)
- Our dentists pride themselves in providing the “Kidsperience” – a kid’s dental experience that they will remember!
And, Why Should Your Kids See Us Now?
- Staff and dentists continue to follow social distancing guidelines and follow the Centers for Disease Control’s Infection Control Guidelines for Dental Practice to meet or exceed dental services provided.
- Staying healthy doesn’t just mean avoiding illnesses, it also means taking care of your kid’s teeth! Dental care is essential to one’s overall health. Kids should continue following healthy dental habits and visiting their dentist every 6 months for routine dental care.
- FREE, highspeed Wi-Fi in waiting rooms to allow for remote learning while waiting for appointment.
LOVE THIS PLACE!!
I really love this place and I recommend it. Really nice staff members and the doctor is really nice. They did really good with my sons teeth. LOVE THIS PLACE!!
Great Dentist That Offers It All
Great staff!! Everyone was so helpful. I’m a single dad of 3 boys so any help is always good. I️ take my boys here for their dental cleaning and two of my sons were approved for braces by their insurance. Also my oldest will be having his wisdom teeth pulled soon. I️ definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for great dentist that offers it all.
I Love This Place
I love this place. Staff friendly ,i have always gotten great costumer service spanish/english, we are very happy my son Sean H with excellent job Dr. Sonrabi, thanks doctor for Everthing , you are very Professional . Thanks Mayela you are very friendly and professional. Thanks.🤗
Dr. Smita Patel
Dr. Smita Patel has been creating beautiful smiles with the latest types of braces in Washington since 2007. She was born in India and grew up in Bolton, England. She earned her bachelor’s degree in Chemistry and Computer Science at Nottingham Trent University before coming to the United States to attend graduate school. She graduated from the University of South Florida with her master’s degree in Biochemistry and went on to pursue her Doctor of Dental Medicine degree in 2003 from Nova Southeastern College of Dental Medicine. In addition, she completed a General Practice residency at Mount Sinai Medical Center in North Miami Beach.
New Patient Special
Contact us with any questions, comments, or concerns you may have. However, please note that we are unable to provide any medical advice over the phone.